Ireland

Ireland
My favorite picture of the Irish countryside

29 April 2009

Exams - check

All of my exams are done! woot! Now on to writing two 5,000 word essays....no woot...
It shouldn't be too bad. After my exam this morning, I went to the library and checked out two of the memoirs I need to read to write my Northern Ireland Problem paper. They are Bernadette Devlin's The Price of My Soul and Bishop Edward Daly's Mister, Are You a Priest? The paper is supposed to be about how valuable memoirs are as sources to events, concentrating on good and bad aspects of them. We're supposed to read at least 3 for the paper, but I would like to read 4 to 5 since I don't have very much background in the situation.
My exam this morning was ok. Not great, but not bad. I managed to write around 2 pages for all 3 questions (and was able to answer all 3 questions - that's a plus!) All of my exams are done, that's what really matters (even if there were only 2 of them!)
Now I need to summon my motivation....still summoning....uh-oh....

No comments:

Post a Comment