Ireland

Ireland
My favorite picture of the Irish countryside

22 December 2008

I leave for Ireland in less than 2 weeks!!!!! I'm at the point now where it seems weird that it's finally here because I've been preparing for it for so long. I'm also trying to find the time to get everything finished for Christmas (which is closer than I care to think), finish up an online American Lit class (I meant to have it finished this summer...oops), and pack for Ireland. I may have to work on my time management skills!
I found out today where I'll be living in Galway - It's an apartment complex called Gort na Coiribe, and it's only about 15 minutes from the campus and really close to the city center so it's in a really good location where I won't have to spend a lot of money on public transportation.
I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like it over there...wait, what am I saying? You already love it! :-) I can't wait to see Ireland, in like 5 months...ahhhh! Hope you get everything done in time, and Merry Christmas! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete